Science shows, guided tours, sessions in the planetarium and virtual reality simulators
Summer is coming to Eureka! We are taking the opportunity to offer young and old alike a series of special activities to have a good time with family or friends.
What to visit at Eureka! Zientzia Museoa
- The permanent exhibition is divided into 8 different rooms
- The Animalia room, a space for all ages where you can see different ecosystems and the animals that live in them.
- The Logik room, where we will hold technological activities with robotics and programming using LEGO materials.
- A digital Planetarium with a varied billboard, designed for families and connoisseurs of astronomy, a place where you can take a trip through the Solar System with a full dome.
- A playful space of 300m2 with different simulations, which transports the visitor to a world of sensations. An attraction for families and young people. You will find a MAXFLIGHT flight cabin and the latest virtual reality simulators, and don't forget to ride our Roller Coaster!
A programme full of activities
In our summer schedule we offer a wide variety of science shows, animations, guided visits to Animalia and projections in four languages in the digital planetarium.
Location and services
Eureka! Zientzia Museoa, 15 minutes from the centre of San Sebastian, is located in a natural setting with a cafeteria (food service 943 012894) and free parking. It is also connected to the city by bus lines: 17, 28, 31 y 35.
Offered for the general public (children from 4 years old). In our sales section you will find: Entrance to the museum, planetarium, combined, Lego workshops and simulators.
Summer schedule (from 27 June to 6 September)
Open every day from Monday to Friday: 10:00 to 20:00 and weekends/holidays: 11:00 to 20:00.